10th Class Computer Science Notes in English / Chapter-2 / Data Types, Assignment and I/O Statements
ANSWERS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON
- What is BASIC?
- GW-BASIC Modes?
- IDE stand for? Its Features/Characteristics?
- How to write a program in GW-Basic?
- How to save a program in GW-Basic?
- How to load a program in GW-Basic?
- How to run / execute a program in GW-Basic?
- Structure of a Basic Program?
- Reserve Words / KeyWords?
- Variable and Its Types?
- Constant and Its Types?
- Type Declaration Characters?
- Variable Naming / Rules of Naming a Variable
- Operators in BASIC?
- READ / DATA Statement
- REM Statement
- INPUT Statement
- PRINT Statement