10th Class Computer Science Notes in English / Guess Paper
- Problem Solving
- Data Types, Assignment and Input/Output Statements
- Control Structure
- Sub-Program and File Handling
- Graphics in BASIC
- Microsoft WORD
Chapter # 01: Problem Solving
- Define Problem Identification.
- Define Desk Checking.
- Define Flow Chart.
- Define Algorithm.
- Write Two Advantages of Flow Chart.
- Define Bug.
- Define Debugging.
- Define Syntax.
- How Many Types of Bugs?
- Difference Between Logical Error and syntax Error.
- Define Run Time Error.
Answer: A run-time error occurs when program directs the computer to execute an illegal or undefined operation. When run-time error occurs, computer stops executing the program and displays a diagnostic message that helps in locating the error. Dived a number by zero or using a color statement is screen 2 are the important causes of run-time error.
- Why it is difficult to remove Logical Error ?
- Define Problem Analysis.
- Define Documentation of Program.
- Define Limitations of Flow Chart.
- Define Program.
Chapter # 02: Data Types, Assignment and Input/Output Statements
- How Many Operation Modes are there in Basic ?
- Difference Between Direct and Indirect Mode .
- Write the Way to load Program in Basic.
- Write the Way to save Program in program in Basic.
- Write the Use of Auto Command.
- Write the Use of kill Command.
- Differentiate LLIST and LPRINT commands.
- Define Variable in Basic.
- Write Names of Types of Variables.
- Differentiate Numeric and String Variables.
- Define Character Set.
- Write the Differences between Variable and Constant.
- Define Type Declaration.
- Write the Two Rules of Naming Variables.
- Define Key Word.
- Which cannot be used as a variable name?
- Define Wild Card Characters.
- Define Operators.
- How Many Types of Operators are in Basic?
- Which extension is used for GW Basic Program.
- What is abbreviation of Basic.
Chapter # 03: Input/Output Devices
- Define Control Structure.
Answer: Control structure controls the flow of execution of program.
- How Many Types of Control Structure are in Basic?
Answer: There are three control structures in GW-Basic. 1) Sequence Structure 2) Selection Structure 3) Loop Structure
- Write the differences between Conditional and Unconditional transfer of control?
- Write the Purpose Goto Statement.
- Explain OnGoto Statement.
- Explain On Error Goto statement.
Answer: This command enables error trapping feature of GW-Basic and specify the first line of error handling routine.
- Write the Differences between ERR and ERL.
- Write the Use of Resume Statement.
- Write the Differences b/w IF-ELSE and IF statement.
- Draw Flow chart of IF-ELSE Statement.
- Define Loop.
- Write Types of Loops in Basic.
- Define Nested Loop.
- Define Sequence Structure.
- Define Selection Structure.
Chapter # 04: Arrays
- Define Array.
- How many types of Array.
- Differentiate one Dimensional and two Dimensional Array.
- Differentiate Simple Variable and Sub-scripted Variable.
- Write Uses of DIM statement.
- Write the method to Fill and Print Array.
- How to access Array Members?
- Define Manipulation of Arrays.
Chapter # 05: Sub-Program and File Handling
- Define Modules or Sub Program.
- How many types of Sub Program.
- Define Built-in Function.
- Define user Defined Functions.
- How many types of Built-in Function?
- Define Numeric Functions.
- Define String Functions.
- Define Sub Routine.
- Differentiate Function and Sub Routine.
- Define Procedure.
- Define Data Field.
- Define Program Files.
- Define Data Files.
Chapter # 06: Graphics in BASIC
- Define Graphics.
- Define Pixels.
- How many Graphics Modes in BASIC?
- Write the Uses of LINE Statement.
- Write the Uses of DRAW Statement.
- Write the Uses of CIRCLE Statement.
- Write the Uses of PALETTE Statement.
- Write the Uses of PSET Statement.
- Write the Uses of COLOR Statement.
- What do you mean by SCREEN 0.
- Write a program in BASIC to print even numbers from 1 to 20.
- Write a program in BASIC to print first 20 odd numbers.
- Write a program in BASIC to find the sum and average of three numbers.
- Write a program in BASIC to print sum of first 20 even numbers.
- Write a program in BASIC to print sum of first 20 odd numbers.
- Write a program in BASIC to find area of circle.
- Write a program in BASIC to get 10 elements in an array. Print the product of even numbers out of these.
- Write a program in BASIC to get 10 elements in an array. Print the sum of these numbers.
- Write a program in BASIC to get 10 elements in an array. Print the product of odd numbers out of these.
Chapter # 07: Microsoft WORD