Object Oriented Programming Class:
About this course:
You all are welcomed here to our course on Object Oriented Programming in Java. Of course, there might be heterogeneous goals of a single course. Some people will join to start learn object oriented programming, some are going to become professional software developers, and some might to join this to improve the programming skills. This is Java OOP course for beginners. We recommend this course to learners who have previous experience in Java Structured Programming.
We will start learning the fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming, then use the power of existing java library classes, and use of our own defined classes and methods. Let’s get started!
- Structured Programming VS Object Oriented Programming
- What is Java Language?
- How to setup the environment for programming in Java Language?
- Editors required for Java Programming
- Introduction to class and objects
- Difference between Instance Variables and Class Variables
- What are methods in Java?
- Static Methods and Static Fields
- Public, Private and Protected Access Specifiers/Modifiers
- Method Overloading
- Method Overriding
- Passing Arrays to Methods
- Enhanced For Statement
- Inheritance: Super Classes and Sub Classes
- Abstract Classes and Abstract Methods
- Exception Handling
- Designing GUI in Java
- Graphics and Java 2D
- Regular Expressions
- Applets and Java Web Start
- Final Project