The Keyword and The Title: How to Make Use Of?
Many peoples can find good keywords, but they don’t know how to write articles on the keywords. A keyword is a word that a person writes into the search box of Google for searching a specific thing.
Suppose you find a keyword “Marketing future“, you will not make the title of the keyword as it is rather you will make it more effective so that people click. You will find articles that have been written on the keywords via Google, make unique headings,visit the sites , write effective articles with good images.
- Try to place your keyword as soon as possible in the title, URL, and the first paragraph of your article & you can make a title like “Marketing future: Everything You Need to Know“.
- Try to keep the title below 55 characters and more then 25 characters .
- Try to make your title appealing to click.
- I am not saying you should do click bait that UrduPoint does “Nawaz Shareef Ny Kya Kaha, Aap Ky Oosh Ura Dy Ga“. ?
- Be real and authentic , consist of truth.
- Make the title natural and clear.
It doesn’t matter how boring the keyword is, but you can make an amazing title that would be SEO optimized and good. You can place (Pictures+Video)in your title or anything that can impress the people with your skills. This is not the universal rule, there are some keywords too where this rule doesn’t apply. 🙂